Before your camper’s session, you’ll need to take care of some last-minute details.
- To log into your Camp Brain account, use the email we have on file. If you are unsure of your login, please contact the office and we can send you an activation link. Once logged in, click on “view registrations” under the summer season and complete all the required forms.
- Pay your Camp Balance at least four weeks before your camper arrives. Click here to make a payment online.
- Fill out your health form online. Click below to see a list of medications that will be stocked in our health centers this summer.
- Cabin Assignments – review and call office with any questions or concerns (Cabin assignments are typically emailed on the Monday before your camp week).
- Familiarize yourself with camp – Coming soon! Click below to download the parent manual.
If your camper has a friend or group of campers he or she would like to bunk with, please make the request during registration or by giving us a call at the office. We can accommodate most cabin mate requests if the campers are within 18 months of age of each other. For any pair or group, please pick one camper’s name as “cabin mate” to use on all registrations (so even that camper will have his or her own name as “cabin mate.”).
GROUPS: We can honor cabin mate requests for groups of up to 6 campers. We can accommodate a larger group only if you are able to fill a cabin of 12. Any requests between 7-11 campers will be asked to be split into two groups. Cabin assignments are typically emailed on the Monday prior to your camper’s stay.
If there are any issues with assignments, give us a call (859) 586-6181 so we can work with your request.
This list is a suggested list of the bare minimum a child will need. We recommend that you pack your camper’s belongings in a large Rubbermaid-type tote box. This makes it easy for campers to keep their things together and easy for parents to clean out when they come home!
If you’re interested in one-stop shopping, you can go to packforcamp.com/ernst to purchase our packing list items!
Clearly mark items with camper’s name; this will help in finding lost items. Lost items are kept for two weeks and then are donated to charity.
Looking to buy labels? Support Camp Ernst scholarships at the same time by purchasing pre-made labels at campaigns.mabelslabels.com and selecting YMCA Camp Ernst.