Before your camper’s session, you’ll need to take care of some last-minute details.
- To log into your Camp Brain account, use the email we have on file. If you are unsure of your login, please contact the office and we can send you an activation link. Once logged in, click on “view registrations” under the summer season and complete all the required forms.
- Pay your Camp Balance at least four weeks before your camper arrives. Click here to make a payment online.
- Fill out your health form online. Click here to see a list of medications that will be stocked in our health centers this summer.
- Cabin and Group Assignments – review and call office with any questions or concerns (Cabin assignments are typically emailed on the Monday before your camp week).
- Familiarize yourself with camp – View our Camp Map now and New Family Orientation for overnight (Day camp here)
If your camper has a friend or group of campers he or she would like to spend the week with, please make the request during registration or by giving us a call at the office. We can accommodate most group requests if the campers are within 18 months of age of each other. For any pair or group, please pick one camper’s name as “cabin mate” to use on all registrations (so even that camper will have his or her own name as “cabin mate.”).
GROUPS: We can honor group requests for groups of up to 4 campers. Any requests for more than 5 campers will be asked to be split into two groups. Cabin/Group assignments are typically emailed on the Monday prior to your camper’s stay.
If there are any issues with assignments, give us a call (859) 586-6181 so we can work with your request.