BEFORE ARRIVING AT CAMP ERNST
- Camp Balance - pay at least two weeks before camper arrives
- Health form- complete online by logging into your camp brain account.
- Cabin assignments - review and call office with any questions or concerns (Cabin assignments are emailed approximately one week before your camp week) Note: We do not recommend it, but if it is necessary to pick-up or drop-off your camper(s) during the week, please make arrangements with your child, their counselor and the office. Special pick-up or drop-off must occur at the office; please call ahead.
- Familiarize yourself with camp - click here if you would like a printable map and sample daily schedule to get your camper comfortable with camp before they arrive.
DROP OFF SUNDAY AFTERNOON
Arrive in the order of the first letter of your last name:
M-Z 3-3:30 p.m. and A-L 3:30-4 p.m.
- Check in at cabin
- Check out the Camp Ernst gear at the merchandise table and pick up your pre-bought items
- Go to nurse table (only if you have any medication such as prescription/over-the counter/vitamins)
PICK UP SATURDAY MORNING
- Pick up in the order of the first letter of your last name: A-L 9 a.m. and M-Z 9:15 a.m.
- Pick up at cabin
- Receive check out packet from counselor
- Sign up for next summer!
WHILE YOUR CAMPER IS AWAY
There are many ways to contact your camper and keep up on what is happening at camp via the internet! You can become a fan of YMCA Camp Ernst on Facebook, check us out on Instagram and follow us on Twitter @campernst! You can also view photos, send an email, order an in-camp care package, or send mail.
- Email– You can send your child a message during their week of camp by using our online form. Messages are printed at 10am Monday through Friday and will be delivered during mail call.
- Photos- You can view daily-updated photos of your camper(s) throughout their week of camp. Go to campernst.zenfolio.com and browse away!
- Camp Ernst's In-Camp Care Packages - Fill out a carepackage form and email it in or call the office to place your order. We need 48 hours notice to get packages to campers, so plan ahead! 2017 carepackage forms will be available May 1.
OTR Candy Bar- Our new partner, OTR CANDY BAR, is offering some cool new Camp Ernst care packages this year, too! You order those via their web site: www.OTRCandyBar.com
You can also mail or drop off letters and packages.
By Mail - Address the envelope or package as follows:
Your Camper's Name
Cabin # or Letter, Week #
YMCA Camp Ernst
7615 Camp Ernst Road
Burlington, Kentucky 41005
- Drop Off - You can drop these off on Sunday or during the week at the office. All weekday deliveries need to be made by noon in order to ensure same day delivery.